Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maybe smile is the only way.


Hehh. I know I left my blog all alone. There’s nothing happen; everything was just so nice, great and fine :D ILML ! And I realize just another 4months+ and I’ve to say byeee highschool !? Idk why, but I kind of mm sek dak. Although I don’t like to wake up early in the morning; although I dislike those cough*:b BUT I honestly love; I mean really LOVE early morning get to see friends and blablablaaa. I know & so sure I’ll miss my highschool so much. There’s where I get to be even more mature d, like now. HAHAA!

Before I off,


I starting to love kiwi so much !

Okayyy,I really need to off to bed. As I never really get to sleep tht much nowadays. Insomnia-ing. & I will update asap :D


Goodnight !

FYI, DO NOT leave any comment at any posts. Kindly leave your msg / comment on the Cbox. Is on your right side; 3rd box. Thanks ! :D

No comments: