Saturday, October 16, 2010

I hold yesterday in my heart =3


Last night went to Ampang Nine Emperor Temple at maybe around 11 something. Rightttt daddy don’t usually fetch us that far during night time but ohhh well, had so much fun inside the car with sisters. Whenever I’m with them, I feel so childish :D






So this is the temple...Was so crowd; full with humans around :b But…quite nice laa, you can walk around + so many foods over thr. You can eat till you vomit :b ohh and you know we used to watch movie that got this…


Ping tou wu lou ? I don’t know what crap I spell laaa but I never taste it before...I wonder what it is ahh ? =>

And even got this smelly toufu. Really SMELLY ! I tot it will taste yummy like how other people eat. Yeaaa, I give me try and force myself to eat finish but……vomit* I cannot tahan the smell. So, I wasted food ! >(

Ohhh ! I saw this ice cream egg thingy so cute when my elder sis upload in her fb. So I decided to go there find this cute egg thingy out ! mana tahu…is just an ice cream. But CUTE ! :D


Okayy. Was really had so much fun with my family. On the way going back, we head to KL. Parents start to talk about their history. So cuteeeeeeeee ! Someday, I’m gonna have mine too. Wtff HAHA. So by the time we reached home is already 3am :D


Anyway daddy got this for me and himself. & I can’t take my eye off from this crocs shoes ! so cuteeeeeee !! My sis gonna get annoy by me that keeps saying “look at my shoes. So cuteeeeeee !” HAHA


I abit think that Winwin is mix lab. Cause she seem like won’t grow any bigger ! Kena kantoi d ! hahaha



Okayy I look like sohai, butt…winwin is saying byeee over here !




Goodnight !


No comments: