Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just a simple celebration; make my heartbeat pause.




Wuuu ! Love this year so much ! =DD And I realize 05/10/05 & 05/10/10 is the most awesome number ! Okayy laa, maybe I siao d. ahhaha Let’s see, I’ve been look forward for this October’10 ! You see, on the 1st of October; uncle was being so sampat because he called me; crapping on the phone =b but the main point is to ask me out so tht he & his family can belanja me eat steamboat ! & I actually tot he might be just kiddin or something, so I just hang down the phone. But the next phone ring, he REALLY asks me out. 1st time went eat steamboat for 2hours+. Really very full-ish :D Hahaha !


2nd October; daddy decided to celebrate my birthday early together with family & relative. But I was sooooooooo unhappy. Only god knows the reason why =/ Forget about it… So yeaaa, had steamboat AGAIN but is called Bbq steamboat :D


So cutee laa!

Mmg looks like Bbq plaza, right ? but it’s not. Is fireman cafĂ©..err...something like tht la :b



And today; the actual day ! Jie & Jiefu came back :D Since I got no school on my day, I was staying at home watching the time tick tok-ing; and since I got nothing better to do, I play make up ! Okayy sound so childish xD Ohhh finally time files so fast :D At night, tot mahu go eat pizza hut but seem like nobody agree so, just a simple celebration; went to eat taichow. Yummy yummyyy foods* ;)





Can feel all the watery in your mouth ? :b I actually don’t know the foods name at all ! LOL




Sweet husband and wife ;)

Me and jie ! (:


And since we’re so freaking hungry + got nothing better to do…


Sampat or not ? xD


And is time.......


... For the cake ! Aunt special made it for me ! Is what I really want for this year ! Blueberry cake ! :D Thanks auntieeee & Daddyyyyyy !



Wooohooo ! I’m 17 ! :D


And Jessie gave present to Maggie instead giving me !? Wowww ! Jealous sial !! LOL ...




I’m just kidding. Graice & Jessie gave me something that I really mahu…




Sport shoes !! That I really LOVE ! Summore is my fav colour !


LML so much ! Thanks babi[s] Sisters !

And so, this is the biggest present (: ....










I know I love to call this REDDOG, I have no idea why I used to call tht, but now got name d. Patrick ! & I remember I ONLY told sister[s] I really mahu this Reddog since beginning of this year; as my b’day present. I don’t know why but I really really want it so badly ! But the price isn’t tht nice enough hahaa ! So I forget about it. And wow ! Can’t believe he get this for me ! And I have no idea how he know. But anywayyyy, Thank YOU so much !! I really appreciate it ! :’)


They’re so cute, don’t you think so ? xD





Well, only get to celeb like less than 3hours and head back to home. Was a biggggg SIGHH ! But end up, Sister[s], Jiefu, Cousin & Alvin planned to go SS2 ! :D

Finally reached Ss2...


Got myself, kiwi loh :D




Cousin and Alvin (:


While on the way back home, Sister[s] & Jiefu was being so sampat. All the way laughing till non-stop...And I was so-called-countdown-ing till my age 16 over; so there’s firework ! HAHAA really so sampat :b

Anywayyy, before I end this post, I really want to let you people know; it was a really priceless moment celebrating with family and relative :) Thank youuuuuu so much for all the wishes, present and etc ! I really very appreciate it ! :DD God bless everyone of youuuu !

I really damn happy lorr. As I mention before; all I ever wish for this year is I get to celebrate with my family together =’) and the day has finally come to the end. Buttttt; heyyy ! I’m finally 17 ! I can finally drive myself O-U-T ! & If you see sampat people keep horn-ing on the road, that super duper confirm will be, ME ! LOL

Kidding. AHHA…Goodnight folks ! :D

As long I get to be with my family, that’s the biggest present ever ! =))

I love my family very the muchii ! =))

Lastly, Happy Birthday to ME ! xD



No comments: