Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello my Precious sweetheart…




NOT ! Ahahaah!

You’ve been my annoying sister for 15years. I’ve been yours for 15years. Okayy laa, this is so nonsense. Ahaha. You know what ? I really damn tired but you force me to update my dead blog. Kayy, is a good thing also since nowadays my blog damn dead d :b

Let’s see… quite fast you already 15year old. I’m not tht old, right ? Only like… Older than you 3years. Wait. Or isit 2years ? OMG, okay I admit I quite old d LOL. I don’t know where to start a topic of you. That will be 98654253674859060 long for me to type. Let’s start when you’re still young >)

I can still remember you used to call tomato sos become motolo ? sotong become tongso ? ahaha ! Mad cute. Even when we bring you go cut your hair, you still cry and say no. Because cut hair is PAIN !? HAHAHAHA.

Okayy, I better stop make you feel embarrassing if not I sure got no peace at home. Cause someone will yell at me till non-stop. My bed is a safer place for me to hide. Wtf. Ahha.

But I still can’t believe you’re 15year old. Damn freaking… heh ! To me, you’re still a small baby that we used to play princess and etc at parents room. Haha.






See how much we’ve grown up. sniff* ahaha. Okayy, since a birthday only happens once in each year,

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Happy happy birthday to you, ying !

Wait, before I end this post... PLEASE cut your hair. I very piss off with your hair d. Damn freaking thick ! Cut hair is never pain, kay ? HAHAHA ! And stop yelling at me, I'll do the same to you. But I pity your ear only. So do pity mine too ;)

I’ll give you all my time & I promise to be a good girl to you…

But only for tomorrow ! hahaahha. I still love you ;)

No comments: