Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You'll always have a part in our heart.

Never been so down ever since my grandma passed away. Received a call by aunt said that Gu Gong passed away… yesterday. I’m so heartbroken because they told us today instead of yesterday. By the time I’m gonna reach there will be late. Cause they gonna burn his body like… another 1/2hrs more & I’m still at Malaysia ! Also means I couldn’t see his face for 1 last chance. Really. Heartbroken. My mind is totally empty.

Is been 7years since I’ve last seen him. I barely remember how he looks like, but thinking back on the past, he used to be the joyful one. Just when everyone is about to breakdown, he would come up with some jokes to crave a smile in each of our face... Whether or not he is sad inside, I honestly have no idea. Because each time I saw him, he always has his signature smile.

Off to SG soon. Sighh* I’m so…. heartache.

May you R.I.P Gu Gong.

No comments: