Thursday, February 17, 2011

But tonight I’m loving you.


Always be my love one

Recently, I think I’ve been real sot. Hahahahahaahahhahahaahahahhaahaah. See, If you get what I mean :P Staying at home, all I can do was waiting the time to pass me by as fast as it could. Such lifeless, eh ? hahahaha, nevermind. At least, maybe I can day dream more or learn how to be real sampat. HAHAA okay, I’m talking nonsense. & I think mummy also can’t stand me anymore. She keeps saying I act like a 10years old girl. Ohhh, please. If I don’t act like tht, how can I make you laugh like mad ? :))

I know, past few days, I wasn’t that happy cause something happened. Something real bad and hell FAKE wei ! But, I know I couldn’t stop anything, so oh well, just let it be la. At least these prove to us that we’ve been so blind all the time ~ ;) Think more positive; let it go, let it be. We still have each other right, chuchu[s] ? hahaahahahahhaa :))

As I mention before that I will update about CNY, but actually... I’m quite lazy now; perhaps next time again ? hehh. You know there’s toilet bowl restaurant at Pyramid right ? I always wanted to try the so-called-shit-ice cream thingy. And during the CNY day, chuchu[s] and aunt planned to eat at there. And finally, I get to try it.


Although looks like shit, but taste yummyyyy ! just normal ice-cream. Haahahaha

Mad happy that finally tmr I got driving lesson. Which made me wait for 134587543224567654 years :p Okay, I’m crapping la. But still can’t wait for tmr :D


Just fyi, chuchu[s] are my sisters. Don't wanna those babi here and there d.

hahaahah




No comments: