Saturday, July 2, 2011

Like the taste of your smile.



Heeeello.. Okay I think my blog really so pity for not updating at all. I’ve been MIA like... 4months? Actually I’m not.. Just lazy to update* At least now I'm back. heee. I think life pretty much different to me now. Since started my college life and trying getting used to it. Somehow college life is fun yet are killing you max :p Since I got nothing to update then I shall update you about my baby. Remember who’s my baby girl ?




Isn’t she dang cute ? So fast and she’d 3years old but still she’s just a baby girl to me. You know I can’t really stand her at all for using her old trick that so-called-pity-face to get everyone attention. Cause she always got that click to melts my heart. Wtfff. sillyass. Trust me, she acting dang innocent nowadays. Better don’t look at her eyes otherwise you will get her “electric” :p Ahahaha.. kayy since is already comin 4am. Need to off now. Sillybaby dang sleepy too.








Goodnight ;3

No comments: