Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The best way to pay for a lovely moment; is to enjoy it.



Well hellooo! Yess is just me and my dad picture to entertain you people abit. REALLY looks a like rightttt !? ahaha I know, out of nowhere, I feel like blogging again, and then I’m sure definitely I will disappear myself again. ahaha. I was actually reading back my entire old posts; gossh.. I miss blogging man. I miss like everytime at least maybe in a week I used to blog more than 10times. Okayy… maybe less than that? Idk laa.


Reading back from years of 2008-2011, I realized there are hell lots of ups and downs that make me shed tears, heartbreaking and even laughter. How I wish I can just rewind back the pasts and pause just right where I wanted it to be. Every sec counts.


It’s funny that how you used to be so damn freaking close with this person and now is like a totally stranger to you. Just like as if you never meet one another before. As time just ticks tok-ing “pass” us by, things definitely changes freaking fast man. Idk if you don’t appreciate things you have now, then too bad laa, it’s your lost.


Okay... Skip this part. Let’s jump to my lil’ girl; winwin! I found some picture of her that I guess I lost it in my phone & comp.











Fml or what ? She is damn freaking cuteeeeeeee right !? I swear I can’t accept the facts that one day she won’t be by my side anymore. Idk how my life will be man. Ahh!




Ohh! And I found this picture too... Is not winwin actually… Is her sister, I guess. Lol! Alright, I shall continue watching my ghost movie before I off to bed. Goodnight peeps ;3