Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miss me? :3

Hello world, hello people! I just realized that I didn’t even update my blog ever since last year of September. Well, I guess nobody does anymore. What kicks me here? I don’t know, I just feel like update my blog but I don’t think there’s anyone going to pass by here as my blog is super dead now. Just FYI, I kind of forget how to use BlogSpot. HAHA. So, how’s life? Mine? So far so good, I guess? But last month, was my worst-nightmare-November, EVER. Super stress and busy, can’t even have any proper sleep cause of my assignments and everything. maaaan. I need a break. Need to prepare for my finals and I’m out! Free for maybe, a month? :) Anyway, I have good news. Let me introduce you, my nephew!  



People, meet my nephew, Cyrus. He’s 2months+ and soon to be 3months old. Just look how adorable he is. I simply can’t wait for him to crawl, walk, talk, play with me & my dog and everything.


Peace out* till I reappear myself, again. :3