Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back to green :b


Edited

I don’t know why but I totally love this picture so much;

maybe because it shows I’m too happy? Hahaa.

Yeaaa, changed my blogskin because I accidently delete my old 1 :b Totally very sorry for not update my blog; I’m quite busy nowadays. Don’t even have time to sleep too. I’m gonna absent tomorrow’s class because daddy wants me to accompany my aunt :D

So, CNY & Valentine’s Day comin real soon…any plan? :b Ohh! And thanks everyone for the Valentine’s presents. Really appreciate it C= Well, I got nothing much to update d…I’m waiting for my aunt to come back so I can go shop for my CNY clothes :D

Before I off,

This dog really smile for her owner only! It’s Japan’s dog; but I know it look like a bear, right? Haha.

Here's the video :D


Baiii! :D



No comments: