Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dingdong!


Ohhmygoodnesss! I’m sorry for ditching my blog so long. Seem like lesbian is piss off for not update my blog :b Well, I’m gonna wish everyone Happy CNY and belated Valentine’s Day! =D So…“How was your CNY? Where have you been? How much you get from your angpaw?” This is my Qs to annoying ppl before they annoying me :b


My CNY was…okay? Aunt spends almost 2K-3K+ on us. How lovely is she? *touch touch* =3


· On CNY eve I had reunion lunch at my house with relative*father side* + after that we head to Genting just to watch fireworks.


· 1st day of CNY I had reunion dinner *father side* + went to somewhere Temple at Banting.


· 2nd day of CNY I had reunion lunch *mother side* + go for a little shopping.


· 3nd day of CNY and following days, only get to go shopping + eat + sleep + watching movies =D


Pictures shall talks now ;)

Genting…

I can't live without...


Lollipops! =b



Herbal Jelly too! =b






Temple…















Well, so how’s yours? ;)

No comments: