Monday, February 1, 2010

Mine; C.F.B. :D


Hoho! Happy 21st Burfday Gracie! :D

You will be wondering what is C.F.B, right? HAHA I cannot tell laaa, if not she mine probably hanging me on the fan :P Let’s see…

She’s someone that always “bullies” me among my family member :P, always tickle me whenever I took the whole blacket; I always bite her whenever she do that to me! HAHA, the one that teach me all the funny funny words, the one that “no secret”, the one that told me when I was still a baby/ kid; how I do this what I did that; really hilarious :P

AAHHHH! There’s gila many to list it out laaa; better stop :P

I remember last time she let me read one of her diary about me. Somehow, I cried after read it x) No is not touching story but errr…? :P

The short is something like this…I remember that she off my cartoon show and I was damn unhappy, so I throw the whole food included plate thingy at her / on the floor laa. Den I went to the room; crying.

She even feels guilty for offing my cartoon shows! HAHA! Okayyy, my bad for making her clean the whole mess. But its happen when I was still young la…so cannot blame me :P Ohhhgoshh! I feel bad laa now xD

Okayyy I guess I better take a nap before going to her birthday's dinner :D

Tataaa!

OH!

Love you gila babi grace! ;D

And every gila moments we had :D

I love this pic :b

No comments: