Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Everywhere we go, thr must be a group; Group of friends ;)

YAL! >)

I know I hang my blog alone. Blaaaa* Anyway, 1st of all…


Happy Birthday Parvin! :D Finally 17th d. Cepatttt drive den can fetch us O-U-T! :D

So, outing today with them. Having out lunch at…

And is so freaking WOW* and and…..Okayy laa...Pictures will do the talking. But before I start; I show you, the-so-called-husband and wife.

HAHA Idk why, but everywhere we go...This 2budak must stick together 1 lor, even watch movie pun sama. They are cute-kan? Ngekkk :b Ohhhh~! And before I let the picture do the talking,

I would like to thanks Hrishii for almost pay up the entire bill* & Yess, we won’t meet up tht much but, ohh well. THANK YOU! :) & You know your joke so lame laaa* Ngekk :b
















I don’t think I need to introz one by one d, right? If you say I need to introz, I mmg mahu slap you d; not like you don’t know them* :b So done with our lunch, we need to pay laa, of coz. But whenever we need to pay; everyone get so crazy d :b


See? No? too bad :D



Ps :: Credit by YongAiLin & Parvin & Vanessa.

Pss :: Weee! I might off to Singapore! :D

Psss :: I'll update more, kayyy? :D




No comments: