Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You see sampat people; you see US.



Spend the whole day with babes. Really fill with lots of fun + craziness ;) At 1st, I really lazy wanna go + FREAKING SLEEPY, but mummy and sisters wake me up to go pyramid. And you know what? I seriously wanna vomit d laaa, everytime go Pyramid, bored till mahu mati la :b . So decided to follow them go bliss and Parvin’s house (:

So, we had lunch at Bliss :D I only order mushroom soup! Somehow, I miss pizza’s mushroom =/. After eating, we head back to her house; what s sunny day. Pftt. So so, we played dance and fighting games. Really moliu :b


My mushroom soup :)



The games and snack




And cute lil’ dog! I mahu kill him…..



NOT! I'm just kiddin, I byk love dog 1 laaa :b Somehow, I kesian lucky laaa…like nobody mahu accompany him nii >(


And around 3-something raining, dog came in and and….

Attack them…



Cuteee-kan? HAHAA


While they were still playing games, I feel bored so SS abit. Hehh.






FYI, if you realize, take a close look at beside YongAiLin seem like got “people” only. Cough*





Much loves them!

So, stay tune ;

Will update! :)


No comments: