Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye pain; heart break.


Whatt else can I update when I don’t even have a mood to. I feel so SAD! Sad as in real sad! Okayy wtff am I talking? Okayy SAD! Wtfff I repeat. I don’t know laaa, very very @$%^**(&^%$#&^%$#@#$%^&*. Complicated. At times I feel like telling! I want to share wtv abt this. But I’ve no idea why am I stopping for? It hurts me seeing you ppl being like this. Every night, rolling on the bed, crying while thinking what happen? Is just like I feel the heart has been smash. I need a shoulder to lend on. Someone that can make me speaks out and even tht could understand. I don’t want to listen the crap tht it will be *alright-don’t think too much-and blablaaa. JUST LISTEN. Sighhhhh. I feel sad, COL, scare. What else?

Ps : not about any relationship.

No comments: