Monday, July 5, 2010

Everything may happen for a reason.



Nowadays I guess I twitter / tumblr more than I blog. Daddy is still at oversea; I truly miss him so badly. 3weeks is like 1000000000000xyears for me. I can’t wait till he’s back! & there’s BIG planning stuff for him to do >) Somehow, things are getting more and more complicated. I just wish everything was a big weird dream. I wish, or perhaps I should pray hard that I was just dreaming. Hahh. &…………

I’m stuck! I mmg got lots of stuff to shout-out, but now….I’m stuck. Wtfff, kayyy la. Since already comin 2am, guess I should tido now.

Goodnight!

Fyi; I got teddy for my blog header! Idk why but I need teddy in my blog. HAHA

Ps; Omg! Can’t believe I said twilight suck, but now…I fall for it.
I mahu watch New Moon so badly before Eclipse release! Wtff la me.

No comments: