Friday, July 9, 2010



I've been searching up and down this coast overlooking what I need the most. I need to believe that something extraordinary is possible. You know, one day you look at a person and see something more than you did the day before, like a switch has been flickered somewhere, and the person who was just your “ friend ” is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with. That’s the problem with us. We’re both stubborn asses and always want to get our way. We both hate to be wrong and love to be right. But that’s the thing about love. No matter what happens, we always come back for each other, one more time. I remember the first time that I really looked you in the eyes. I was thinking to myself, there’ll never be anyone else. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it’s both. There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. But…I think that’s what’s wrong with the world. No one says what they feel, they always hold it inside. They’re sad, but they don’t cry. They’re happy, but they don’t dance or sing. They’re angry, but they don’t scream. Because if they do; they feel ashamed. And that’s the worst feeling in the world. So everyone walks with their heads down and no one sees. & I can’t be with someone who has doubts, no matter how small they are. I need someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them. I don’t want just part of your heart, I want all of it, and you can’t promise me that.


Do you understand what I really want?

No comments: