Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goodbyee the little ones.

Dear little you,

You were supposed to give a chance and hopes to this family, but he took you back with no reason and answer for us.

You were supposed to make us rejected you; but somehow you just appear like a miracle and we accepted you.

You were the one made all of us cry. You were the one make us keep thinking about you. & not to forget, you made them together as ones too. You’re just like an angel for us.

But unfortunately, he took you back. But I’m sure after another 2years; you’ll be coming back here with a good heath YOU, promise?

My dear you, we shall meet again.

I Love You!

3 comments:

Yue Hang said...

huhu~~ i found ur blog! haha. quite cute^^

jCmt said...

I don't understand Chinese word (:

Hang; you're? (:

Anonymous said...

Search bibihang@hotmail.com in ur msn list, i think u shud know :)

I ask u to gimme ur blogspot but u told me tat u hvnt finished editing ur blog yet, but i found here! haha :D