Saturday, January 2, 2010

Countdown 2010! =D



I promise to show up at pyramid for...You know la, countdown 2010 =). Pok, Xingxing & Vanessa went thr like….11am? Pok asked me to join them at 11am + he can fetch me go thr too. And I was like har!? You expect me to go Pyramid 11am till midnight? I probably can hang myself upside-down d =b

I woke up like...3pm? Damn lots of missed calls and msg. You know...I actually still mahu sleep back but told myself cannot be lazy...Must wake up. I can imagine IF I sleep back, confirm kena 99 from them =b so yeahh, get ready and etc is like 4++ d. Reached Pyramid, finding for the babes. Talk, hang kai, talk, hang kai. Sound boring, right? =b. We mmg wanted the time to pass faster. I mean faster jump to 12am so can countdown =b. Some more, I don’t understand how those 3 budaks can tahan. I mean like…for 12hrs at Pyramid and did nothing!? Keng lor you guys. Haha!

Blablablabla~ waited till 12am d =D I guess I shall stop my grandma story over here, I lazy to type so much. Haha!

So, right after 12am+…Meet up with cousin, aunt & sis[s] because wanted to go yamcha but we were stuck..


Inside the car park for like…1hrs 30min? NOT even movin at all. I don’t know actually jam what over there lor.

Somehow is kinda funny that people inside thr very gila. Example…

This. I don’t know why but he keep showing that mask to us, as if like we will be so scad =b

And and another 1 is like…Showing us A4 paper, there written HAPPYNEWYEAR. Hahaa, we wanted to write back to them but too bad we got no paper & pen. =b

All over its fun last night =D Reach home abt...3.30am =)

Too bad I didn’t get to SS with the babes yesterday, cause I busy sms-ing =D

No comments: