Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some like Sunday some like Monday, but I like your birthday. Happy Birthday! =)

As I did mention before, this week got 3 persons’ birthday. Mummy, Cousin and Lil” sis =)

Pics will do the talking C=


Mummy’s birthday…



I choose the cake, because its look quite nice, don’t ya think so? =b And its actually taste not bad too :D

Lovely mother; Me love you! Happy birthday =)

Cousin Ling’s birthday…



Had dinner at....











Gilaa cousin; Happy birthday! Loves* C=



Lil" sis's birthday...


Mummy really wanted to watch Tiger Woohoo, but too full d. So too bad =b. Since cannot watch movie, mummy planned to go karaoke =D


Lil" sis's cake =)

Yeaa, Is icecream cake from Baskin Robbins. Can imagine how expensive it is.

Now I realize how much I actually love to sing =b






After that, had dinner at Fullhouse =)








Something random* I just love this necklace from mummy =)

Oh and guess what? Lil" sis got her present.....


S.J's album =)

Annoying lil" princess; Happy birthday! No more fighting. haha!
Grow up abit, kayy? xDD
Loves* =D


No comments: