Sunday, January 31, 2010

What comes around; goes around.


Hello :D


Sorry laaa I leave my blog for so long cause you know laaa that 24/7 isn’t enough for me la. School and whatsoever is making me tired. Even if I got extra time, I prefer sleep 99 ;D

Coming this 1st of February is the babi grace’s 21st birthday :D I cannot wait to go celeb with her; Hohoho Gracie, you’re 21 d! No more being a small kid bullies me with your nonsense! :P Later on, 11th February auntie from Singapore is coming back! Den CNY! Omg that’s pretty fast :D. So, how can you tell me not to be happy? :P I only wish that the time don’t files so fast laa :)

So, around evening; went to somewhere Shah Alam thr because they’re having astrolife thingy. Ohhh something surprised me is that got some singer and etc too :D I saw Danny!!! *BIG smileeeeeee* and got games and etc. it’s funs! :D I laugh all the way while watching daddy and mummy playing games. Cause its look so childish BUT cute. HAHA. I did try to took some pics through my phone but failed cause too blur when I zoom in. so yeahhh, here it is..




Danny! singing* :D

HAH! You know ahhh, when I was still young, I actually wanted to sit this for so long and today I get to sit d! WEE! Hahaha! Actually I still wanna sit this for so long not only when I was a kid :P

OH goshhh! I’m so sleepy d laaa. Saturday passed so fast :( arghhh! I need more den 24/7! Mood swing when it’s come to Sunday because the next day is Monday!

Night deeee night! :D

No comments: