Sunday, January 10, 2010

Icanneverbe.


Back to school =D I feel happy that school reopen but on the same time…Kind of feel sad and worry =/

Sorry for did not update my blog at all, cause you know laa..School start d. No time to sleep, computer, play with dog and etc etc. I guess I can only update my blog every sat / sun =) If I free la. hee

Finally Friday arrive =D I’ve been waiting for this Friday to come, because can get to sleep whatsoever time I want. Unfortunately teacher says Saturday got Koko. This is the reason why I’m awake now. haha!

Well, I got nothing to update also =b

OHOH! You know ahhh, last Sunday…I guess? Daddy, Grace and I wanted to bring our silly Winwin to clinic just to get her injection for 2010 thingy la. This babi Winwin gives us heart attack la! When I was about to put her inside the car, she suddenly get out from her leash. Then you know laaa…cannot chase her 1 if not she lagi ran like mad but I did chase her. AND lots of car passing by this and that way. Daddy was shouting at me not to chase after Winwin cause dangerous. But I did not listen, because I was chasing her like mad incase she run so far away =b. Grace and I was so worry she will kena bang. I shouted till my lung can come out d still cannot get her attention. We try our best to call her come but failed. HAHA Daddy terpaksa bought bread just to get her attention. Its work BUT she ran away when daddy wanted to chase her. HAHA. In the end, chase her d =)

Grace & I were scolding her like mad inside the car, I don’t know she understand or not but somehow I feel she actually understand what we said =b. She was so freaking tired after get inside the car =b

Went to Pyramid on Monday.

I just don’t know which 1 to choose =b

Instead of using 2000ml, I bought 1000ml =b

Rocky! <33!>

Honeymoon =)

And...


Silly Winwin

And now, I got to go sleep till whatsoever time I want =D

Goodnight folks! =D


No comments: