Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daddy so funny xD

Lol just now daddy wanted call my 2nd sis *Grace* by using house phone but end up?.. The story being like this ::

Daddy stand next to me for so long looking at the phone..i ask him “what are you doing?” he answer me “this phone don’t have redial meh?” & I answer him “don’t have..Why? ..Don’t tell me u forget Grace number arr?” He give me a big question mark on his head xD
Suddenly my dad ciao edi.. He go use handphone to call grace & that prove that my dad really don’t remember grace number at all ...

Lol making me laugh like crazy XD

*I know u might be thinking I sot jor but don’t know why like this oso can make me laugh like crazy person xD*

Hahaha but b4 dad call grace.. I call her 1st... Suddenly got a guy pick up I faster close the phone & I realize I call wrong person xD


jCmt

No comments: