Sunday, May 11, 2008

to gRaCe & to the one i hate

gRaCie :: Thanks for helping me out a lot & that blog u wrote for me is so touching *iloveyou sis (:*

To those people who really wants to know what is my answer then here is the answer to that question..

Yes I actually still mm song with her 1 but what to do?... She just loves to step my tail. :D ..Well some people ask me “mt do u actually like her or not?”..They keep on asking me the same question...so here is my answer to u guys (: >> I admit that I really don’t like her cause I couldn’t forgive what she have done to me. And actually I did give her a chance. But too bad she didn’t even appreciate it at all... I can’t even believe I fall for her trick again... I don’t even know why I’m so dumbiee to forgive her... I asked my sister “Jie do u think I should friend her back? Since she’s asked me to forgive her + she say she will change her attitude” my sister told me “If u really thinks she change herself well why doesn’t u give her a chance? But if that is me I will answer her no” I asked her “why u will say no?” she tell me “just wait & see”... So I wait & see what will happen... haha I couldn’t believe in the end could be like this.

To the one I hate :: What did I actually do to you? Until you can hate me this much... Please don’t go make story say I copy u or whatever cause u’re the one who copy me 1st. Stop lying to other peoples~ I bet they won’t like it too (: .. I give you a chance but u actually did not appreciate it at all... Never tell me u’re sorry again... I will never accept your apology (: ..You can tell other person how bad is mun teng & all those fake stories... Well, I know I can’t stop you by telling others all your lies. I could only tell you that what u’re doing is actually wrong...

They are something I wanted ask u for so long... When you ask for forgiveness is that sincere from the bottom of your heart? Well, I guess is a thumb down & if you wanted to know whether when u asking me for forgiveness did I actually say yes from the bottom of my heart.

Here is my answer you wanted know :: Yes..I actually thought u has change… So I give u a chance haha didn’t know I was wrong...

By the way there’s something I wanted let you know… the people who sent you shoutout is not me. Don’t just because I hate you this much you’ll think that person is me. I’m not that chicken and I’ll admit if I really did that. So don’t misunderstand (:



jCmt (:

No comments: