Saturday, May 10, 2008

Drama..

Why the hell do people need to make things go even worse? You’re just making fun of yourself. How old are you girl? Bring to an end for being so childish. She may perhaps smile and speak nicely to me. Afterward, she's just stabbing me from the back making me seem so wrong. I doubt what she gets from it.

An intelligent someone would come up to me by way of evidence, before bringing it out to public. Wish you guys can observe the language that will be coming out of your mouth regarding on any issue. I don’t need outsiders to critic who wins or who loses. Who is the fake or who is the honest person. It’s none of your business. Trusting fools will only make you another fool. One more thing I don’t understand is why humans never have the guts to confess something they dare to do? Knowing that the others already know about it... Why do you still lie? If you always ask one person to put themselves in someone else’s shoe. Why aren’t you doing that at this time?

If changing the meaning will make you looks better then go ahead. Who doesn’t know what the actual meaning of that is? Grow up. Wow… telling others about the story and let a new fool to tick off me? Haha you really need to grow up. To another fool… just say it. Don’t have to short cut my name (; I don’t mind. You’re just making me popular. Thanks! Haha don’t know how to pose? You’re refer-ing it to yourself? lol yea. You should. I have a low tolerance for Stupidity (: and thanks for bitch-ing around. You make my life seem so interesting.


jCmt (:

No comments: