Monday, May 12, 2008

Wednesday 10/3/2004 LOL

A dairy wrote by gRaCie xD .. don’t worry she let me read 1 (:

I’m very upset 2day, cuz I have a big fight with my 3rd sister!! She’s very annoying. I scold her just bcuz she on the TV volume very loud while my sister was sleeping!! So, I off the volume lower ... But den she angry & keep turning on the volume ...I angry den I turn off the TV!! She beat me so I beat her back... She fights going worse! She throws the plate 2 me!! I can’t believe I have a sis like her!! I 1st time been throw plate by her!! I saw her face when she was crying, my heart oso pain I should not beat her so hard. I’m sorry!! But I can’t believe she throw the plate 2 me & make me sweep the floor!!..

tEnG :: LOL I didn’t know I was like that hahaha xD..i damn bad throw plate..but when I read it I suddenly feel wanna cry dun even knw why haha..silly me~~ I accept ur apologize grace (:

No comments: