Saturday, October 17, 2009

Biibuuubuuu!



Okkaayy so childish :P


I don’t know why everytime we love to plan everything last min. Again plan to go out..but this time withLeeSiewMan & ChongXheeKee ;D

Went to Pyramid for movie then Condo for fun (:

We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. The movie starts at 2.30pm. We reach Pyramid is already 2.10pm Den omg reach at the cinema DAMN A LOT PEOPLE! Tot that we might can’t watch that movie but in the end..We get to watch. Heh. Went inside the cinema, already start abit. 1st time cinema is full with humans :P

The movie quite funny & I don’t know why I feel like crying almost the end of the part. Okkk I very easy kena trick by any movies 1 :P

Maybe this video shows like it’s a boring show...BUT I can say...It’s NOT! :P

Alright enough with the typing =b

Again..All the SS-Pictures! :P






















Den, Went to condo (:


















Lastly,


Happy Birthday LeeSiewMan!


I guess you I don’t have to type so much as you already know what I wanna tell you (:

Me lovee you! Heh.

No comments: