Monday, October 5, 2009

Today....


[ Edited ]



Yeahh! Is my birthday! Hahaa okk so jakun but I’m turning into 16 now! ;D

Let me tell you what make me feel so touch today (:


At school just normal as usual. I don’t know why I feel so unhappy right after school & yeaaa I dare to admit that suddenly I feel so jealous! I don’t know why. I seriously don’t know why. Later on after school, Went back home the 1st thing just go online. Talking with elder sis and feel like wanna cry. YongAiLin msg me, asked did I sleep already or not? Den chat few min later she stop sms d.

When the time to go bath, out of sudden I heard Winwin bark till non-stop. Look at outside saw ChongXheeKee’s head. LOL tot she come over wanna see winwin…Pulak she pull the dunno what that got “bang” sound 1 lol. And….




taadaaa! I saw a cake with candles but no fire on it. HAHAA At that moment I seriously don’t know what to do / what to say. Havent bath and etc. Really very funny.





Den few min later, I saw this msg is YongAiLin!



I almost reply her “No, I didn’t saw you also and only LeeSiewMan and ChongXheeKee come over

Suddenly she appears right infrt my house gate. Goshhh. holding so big bag.




Another friend give 1 (:



But you know, I love to keep all the bear bear I got :P


SEE! now you knw? =b

Another peoples mahu make me feel so touching (:



Remember this T-Shirt I try before?

Sisters & cousin get me bday’s present that I actually wanna buy early but pokai d…so…here is it…




Last but not least,


A unique cake =D that daddy bought for my bday. You know all this years, I’ve already taste all the cakes but I can say this is so unique! Really (: Is like roti and cake together! Taste really diff :D



Awwww! Thanks a lot! (:

Anyway, thanks for the wishes, Post, Sms, present and etc etc….


A MILLION THANK YOU! =D




This year was the best birthday I ever got + got 2cakes too! =D

Really very touching (:


No comments: