Friday, October 2, 2009

So close, yet so far…


Halooaa! Sorry for ditching my blog =D

Where should I start 1st? Alright, actually nothing happen to me last few days. Everything was just fine...I guess? Or maybe actually something stuck in my mind. And so, today I feel like wanna type it out (: Don’t talk bullshit with me…either you read or just leave. I don’t mind =D

You know, times really files so fast... I mean if you notice, is gonna end 2009 d. Very fast right? And I feel like yesterday was just the beginning of 2009. Hahaa…Crap la I talk =b. But this year it wasn’t that fun like how I expect. Everything changes. Nothing remains the same. I never ask for the old stuff to come back to me. Cause if nothing change, I guess it will be so damn boring…right? But I seriously didn’t expect that it will be so terrible until like this. So what if we really grow up? Grow up doesn’t mean you can simply talk bullshits. You won’t know what I’m trying to tell perhaps only the people who feel it nowadays. Well, I actually tot that I was so close…But when I step right infrt of you, Is like you’re a strange to me. Our level, distances & everything are quite far. I forget when or how we know each other at the 1st time. I’m afraid we’re no longer being as one.

And you know sometimes, people always take too over until like there’s no turning back. Why? I don’t understand. They say “Is fun laa!” No, it wasn’t that fun at all. Think back what you’ve done. Learn from your mistakes.


You will end up letting peoples dislike you more..


Enough typing here d. Well, I’m gonna wake up at 5am tomorrow off to Cousin sis’s wedding (:

I guess I will just end it up here.

Night folks.

No comments: