Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lala-ishhh girl!


Don’t know why but I love saying that. Alright, Sooxingxing force me to update something =b

Well, last night me and xing were chatting about hair...How to cut and what style. So I got nth better to do I wanna try long hair with short fringe lol. Actually I kacau sister and mum to cut it for me since I don’t have to waste money go cut at outside. In the end, mummy cut for me cause she cannot tahan my kacau-ness =b

I keeps telling her not to cut it short not to this and that, and guess what? She said if you still kacau I’m gonna cut it all off. HAHA see how bising am I? =b

So since I never try long hair with short fringe in my life…this time I give a try =b tot that I might regret..but…

Before fringe





After fringe


I totally love it =D…honestly 1st time I never regret after I cut LOL cause everytime I cut d I surely dun like it den complain for at least 2days punya =b

And now, Sooxingxing is pretty gilaaa d. She’s so scary! =/



Heh!

No comments: