Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There’s no time for me to care, cry & think too much


I never blame anyone before. Maybe yes I did, but that was the past. After the entire storm, everyone will learn their mistakes. And I did. Thinking backs our funs, gossip & etc, seriously make me laugh till non-stop. Don’t know why thinking back is like quite funny and childish. Don’t you think so? Let’s just say everyone has to take time to change everything and you know, what is frightening me right now? Is that people has 2 faces. I don’t know why it’s so scary to me. I mean is like...I can’t read their minds. I don’t know what they are trying to think. But some people really love to dig back the past and make it as the main topics. They never know how badly its can really hurts. They never think before they talk. They never realize after saying all this, what will happen to her, him, and everybody. THEY just NEVER.


Bad, Good, Sad, Happy and so on was already past. And I know you have learn what is the meaning of PAST. Whatever mistakes those humans done, they have to take their times to learn back, change and etc. When they have change, which means is their new life but is not for the others to dig it out, make it worst. If you did this, do you understand that is like you’re trying to pull out their hearts break it into pieces?


After listen what they said, Is so OMG. I just don’t know what else I can say anymore. There’s no one I can trust. I’m afraid there are another 2faces people. I’m really afraid. My mind keeps asking me to WHY? HOW? REALLY? But is there anyone willing to answer me back? Anyone?


All I say right now...Is people’s mouth, their ears.

People can say whatever they like add up story find back their weakness, is all they can do? I can't stop them not to do whatever they're doin.

Their ears to listen to the craps, is their ears to make them believe whatever it is without finding the truth? I can't stop them not to listen.

And that what make peoples don’t believe one another.


Whatever it is, whatever you did before / now, I would like you to stop it. Change for the BETTER you. No matter how, I want you to know...I still willing to forget you. I really do.


No comments: