Monday, September 28, 2009

Green Myvi! =D




Random title =b

Let’s just see what I did last Sunday =b

Wake up at 3pm, get ready and etc head to cousin’s hse =D

Cousin asked to go start the engine 1st so, I simply take the green myvi car key go start the engine before wanna go fetch aunt.

I asked cousin can I drive abit? Hahaha surprise that she say..yes =b really just abit only. Den you know laa...i feel like wanna drive round for fun. I cannot non-stop kacau her let me drive after fetching aunt. I guess I’m too jakun d =b. Hahahaa at 1st she was like don’t siao la and etc etc in the end, she let me drive 1 whole round in ss18. Hahaha. IT WAS FUN! =D

Hahahahaa honestly at 1st I don’t even know how to turn left / right. I only know how to break faster =b .. In the end muahaha pro d :P She say I pass everything, go through the hill, bum and etc etc even parking too! HAHA

Okkk enough with my jakun-ness =b

Sadly she says this is my last play driving…have to wait till next year only can drive. YERRR! Still got long way to go! D=

Hahahaaa..okk enough is enough to me d =b

Anyway, Let me intro..




Joey…

I actually don’t know her…suddenly she come right toward me, touched my hand and smile. Hahahaa so cuteee!


Gonna end it here. Byeee (:

No comments: