Friday, April 10, 2009

booo! =b


actually win sendiri come in when I was taling picture :P
&
I love this picture :P




After skul, went back home and suppose to go pyramid with my friends but den sis pulak went to summit with her friends! Which mean I got no car laaa…ahaks

Today raining so terpaksa let win in =b and I was planning to go bath but very sleepy hahaaa on the same time I was sleeping on the floor, den pulak my dog ikut me also hahahaaa!

Thanks to that ailin sms wake me up at 6pm =b





And isn’t it the pens very cute? =b

I got so many box of this =b

But I only take 2 boxes! =b



try see this picture xP



see that msg thingy break into half! so cuteee! hhahahaaa

okk very retard now =__=




okkk I got nth to update edi haha..




tsk tsk…win is already big girl D:

Hope she can still become a baby! hahaaa!


No comments: