Wednesday, April 29, 2009

pikaaboo! I’m back hahaa~





Anyway I feel like blogging so here I am now ;D

So Friday night, I went to condo there with cousin and 2nd sis :D

yaya we overnight there =b and because we are afraid to sleep in each room we decided to sleep together [don’t think nonsense arr!]

hahahaaa! We were talking about some ghost story =b and I tell u arr damn freaking hot!

And I was thinking to put 3fans together, and its work [thanks to me] hahahaa!

So this is how I put....






So Saturday morning went out. About 2pm+ went to pyramid with cousin[s] 2nd sis & uncle :D

I almost PK bring rm60 and left only rm6 =__=

But I don’t feel like I’m broke lo…I feel so happy [don’t know why] heheheee!


And and! I buy a big bottleee! :D I don’t know why I wanna buy big bottle so badly but I feel like its soooooo CUTE! i guess so. Another reason is because it's Green :D [I’m sick of you guys complaining. Is my bottle, right? I like it so I buy laa. Don’t complain anything about my bottle...And please don’t ask me why again. Laugh if you want too BUT DON’T COMPLAIN!] :D


Old bottle :)


New bottle :D

And because of this my family all laugh at me with some funny jokes =__= [laughhhh]

Lastly, yea I got my laptop edi! :D





I love the mouse :D

And I can play L4D without lagging ;D

Uncle wrote me a letter, [really lame] but I love his hand writing… :D



Oh and before I go, I’m don’t like sushi edi laa! Make me feel like wanna vomit…[thanks to my dad laa buy a lot =b]




Alright till then I got to go now :D ah byee! :D




Sis[s] said its look like a baby bottle…

No comments: