Thursday, April 9, 2009

Edwin..


I never heard before you say that you got some problems. You never told me that you’re sad but all you do was just smiling infront of me. And I really want you not to keep it! It will never make you feel happy...You get it? Just tell me! Cause sometimes I feel so useless when my friends got some problem and keep it their self till no one know. I know I might can’t help with your problems but at least I can listen / advising you like how you did it to me. I know you got problem but you just don’t wanna tell me. I’m glad that when I was so down, you always accompany me. Listen to my problem and give me some advice to make me feel so much better. & you take care of me like your lil” sis. I’m really very happy for your care (: but…

You know…actually there’s something I really wants you to know. Sometimes I just don’t really take things so serious. On that day you asked, I never even think that it was so serious till today. We did not step into that place you’re thinking of it. Is just something like there’s a wall between us. I’m totally so sorry for not taking it so seriously. I never tot that in the end this will happen. Nooo! It’s not your problem…is just my own problem. So don’t you worry, k? I really glad that you still letting me go by myself. I’m totally very happy on that. But I hope this will come to you too…thanks for your advice and listening whenever I got some problem (:



My friend,

I really hope that you're okk now. Thanks alot!

No comments: