Monday, April 6, 2009

yerrr!

I so gonna edit my blog laaa! I dunno what happen suddenly only my introz stuff turn out so big size! =__=

Look so ugly! hahaaa!

I will edit by 2moro if I can use the computer! hmphhh!

And before I go, 2nd sis got a picture here…so let’s see what it’s…


BAT!! yeaaa it’s a bat!


The bat came from my neighbour‘s house. My neighbour‘s house totally looks like a forest. Those trees covered every view of the house. Can see what? I also don’t know.

Copy from my 2nd sis’s blog =b I’m being notii now! laughhh!

okk I just lazy wanna type so I copy from her nii hahaaa! So simple, right? =b


Anyway, BAT you know!! Is like yerrr! Why got bat 1?! If suck Winwin blood how ar? okk I’m so childish / think nonsense now hahaaa!

This blood word, just remind me a video…

hahahaa watch it! :P

This is the full video 1 (:






Quite long so cut it short laa







And some other kids videos :D











omg! So notii laa! But cutee =b

No comments: