Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don’t you worry :D


Don’t you worry my lovely’s friend. Even sometime I ditch you, I always realize that. But FYI I got my reason why. And if you notice, I not really ditch you. Just that my mind was focus on some topic to ask others and I didn’t talk to you. That’s all (: [you know that I always very fast forget den come back home only realize back 1 laa]


Don’t you worry that you’re lost. I’m still here just like what you did to me (:



I appreciate it alot! :D


Promise me not to think too much, alright?


& I’m STILL ME! Still the OLD JCMT!


Don’t you worry that I will change laa! I’m still the old jasminecheongmunteng! =b

Even you think that others do change but I won’t :D [I mean OTHERS]



[Others, don’t you mind I write like this? hahaaa]





If I really ditch / ignore you, what makes you think i will write this post eh?? =b

Don't think nonsense, alright? :D










Sometime I realize what I did [I'm not that blur enough hahaaa]



No comments: