Sunday, April 5, 2009

helloooooo

Hiiiiiiiiieeeeeee, sunshines!~~~~~~~

it's me! obviously its not munteng. she wouldn't start with her post that way. well, I'm not gonna tell you who am I. I'll just stay as an anonymous here. FYI, munteng is currently in Teluk Intan. sedang kap zai-ing tho she's actually go there for 'qing ming'. =.=' then, she's going to genting pulak. one more thing i would share before i leave here. Munteng is now 16 years old but she seems to act immature or i mean childish. Its because she wears ************** (if you get wht i mean) go view her friendster display pic and you will understand. don't get me wrong, i'm not a pervert or something, just would like to crap anything here :p


anyway got to go~
to tell you the truth. I'M VANESSA KWAN WAN LING...
don't believe kan?


p/s: don't kill me pls....






jCmt :: I edi edit some place =b and FYI it's not Vanessa Kwan...errrr..i think so. laughhh* and of coz it's not me laa! LOL!

No comments: