Sunday, April 5, 2009

Leave it aside.


All the bullshit is over now :D I’m super glad that I fix everything back to normal.

People say that “no pain no gain”? laughhh*

It’s true actually! (:

And sometime we really too over gilaa, really. We never try b4, we will always never notice how stupid we are. laughhh*

blablablaaaa! okk I stop it here…just leave it aside. I don’t want this matter to spoil our friendship again (:

Alright I got to go actually cause I need to go perak very soon :D for cheng ming

yaa my very soon is 5am =b hopefully i wont kena sunburn! =b

And my blog change something edi..cause I clear everything at 1st but suddenly my sis help me find it out :P

And if u notices, my cbox is empty now!! argghh!

And if your link is not at my friend list, den sorry laa heheee

Tell me and I will link you back :D

jCmt

:: Off to perak very soon! haha! chee cheong fun! :P

:: Glad that we are still back together :D

No comments: