Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another day has gone (:



Hahaaa I seriously didn’t know school end at 12.40pm… Called mum a lot of times but no one answer. Decide to walk back home together with Parvin. In the end her dad fetch her home & I just jump into her car heee. Anyway thanks Parvin’s dad for fetching & thanks Parvin =D

I tot class will be so boring as usual but today everyone seem to become BIG BULLY. Having fun argue with LPS =P I laughed till cannot stop. We both mmg like cat and dog inside the class :P

Math’s teacher was trying to explain something suddenly this LPS so random said…

Teacher! 3years more we all will be dead!

Everyone was like so blur-ish hahaha. I asked him

ehhh dumb dumb! How you know we all will be dead in 3years time??

Den everyone starts to laughs. But I was serious that time. Don’t even knw what’s wrong with my class d when I laugh, no 1 laugh but when I serious, everyone laugh =__= Sot d ka my class? lol

So, teacher explains what LPS said. hmmmm that’s scary after listen what she explains =/

What will happen if really happens?

okk what crap am I talking again ==! hahahaa..Just…


Do whatever you want today like there’s no tomorrow =D

No comments: