Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When I look at you, my mind goes on a trip


Super damn sleepy! Nowadays School really damn boring laaa…I wish I can just ponteng =b but I can’t! aiks..

Right after school, plan to bath den head to sleep. But den I forget I HAVE to mandi this silly winwin. So terpaksa cancel my so-called-plan =b

And here are the pictures that I don’t know why I feel so sad when mummy ask me to put her inside the cage, under the sun. Because don’t want her to get sick like last week +wanna dry her up lol. Because I was force to put her like this, I decide to put blanket up thr hopefully not that hot for her =b I’m still good =b


So kesien right? =b


There’s 2 kittens attract my heart =b And I name them Socky…why?


Can u see the leg got white colour 1? Looks like they’re wearing sock only =b that’s why I name them socky! haahhaa..

And and TT grow up too! heee


Alright alright….plan to go bed at 9pm =b so yeahh...Hope my body won’t stick with the computer d =b


Nights.

No comments: