Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ollaaaa!


I love childish words :P



Hmmmmm, Went to KL today…Was very fun fun fun. Cousin and that botak chai keep on arguing inside the car funny argue I mean :P I just can’t stop laughing the way they talk and so on. I can say I laughed till feel like wanna jump out from the car d :P They’re just so CUTE! heee

FYI, I hate goin KL…peoples over thr doesn’t know how to…NEVERMIND forget it. hahaaa.

I found Herbal jelly again! hahaaa Pretty thanks to my Yinyin for fetching me here and thr :P

On the way back home, malu to say but we almost sesat :P Again this time botak chai & cousin argue. They cannot stop for at least 5min 1 laaa :P Botak chai make me feel so piss because he keeps on talking talking and talking! Asked him not to talk at least 5min laaa cause my ear is pain. PULAK he asked me not to talk for 5min! =_= So yeaaa I shut up better den he talk too much to me. Nevermind since he’s the older 1, I respect him la :P

Went back to cousin’s house den head to pasar malam :D really very fun but too many people d. Having dinner at their hse too =D

Thanks for everything today, Yinyin =D

Nop, no pictures BECAUSE my phone laaa! Camera abit blur d. don’t know what’s wrong. Complain it to daddy :P you know laaa no camera no fun la for me, So gonna use diff handphone d heee.

School starts 2moro! So fast eh? gonna wait for another Holiday now! =D



Nights.


No comments: