Saturday, September 19, 2009

It should be the other way round…


Even is already over, but I’m still gonna miss you =)



Somehow I adore this picture so much. Don’t know why =b



Let’s talk about yesterday outing with ChongXheeKee

Thanks cousin for fetching me and she go and back =D


This is the only picture I got…I’m serious hahahaa. Don’t have any picture of me and she cause both hp also cacat =b I MAHU CHANGE HANDPHONE LA! Yorrrr!

Hahahaaaa…you will be wondering how come only both of us go, right? The reason is because we wanna try something “new”… go guess youself la :b Anyway since ladies are for free now, we wanna know how “free” it is…so, Yesss mmg quite cheap d laaa cause total up only rm13.80 but actually should be only rm10.80. Itu kee laa...Wanna eat so add another rm3 =b

Anyway…Rm 10.80 for 4hrs+ wor...Not cheap enough? hahaaa You people must go TRY! =P

We sing until mahu mati d hahaha...Shout here and thr + we didn’t realize outside peoples can hear our voice =b Gonna go thr again with sis next Thursday IF still got the ladies thingy la =b


So, I cooked dinner for sisters =b

Quite fun laaa cooking BUT I very lazy & super hate to wash all the dishes =b


This evening daddy bring Winwin go see doctor for her injection la. She’s just so cute =b even the doctor also say so haahaha got her injection + bought her Heartgrad thingy laa. Total everything Rm210. quite expensive but didn’t hear daddy complain also…hmm why ah? Normally he will complain so mafan and etc 1 but this time don’t have =b














She look like so good only right?? but actually she's NOT! =b



Don't know why but the stickers looks so cute to me =b






Anyway, since parents are not coming back home for tonight den me, sisters and cousin went out for our so-called-Talking session ;D Actually wanna go snow flake. Is my 1st time go thr but so unlucky cause got no place to sit...End up went to McD, sit thr till midnight hahaha.

Well, cousin plan 2moro will be goin to KL? hmmm maybe laa..Gonna find our durian tart. Do anyone where is it?? =b

heh. Alright gonna end it here d.


Nights. =)

No comments: