Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Outing (:



Gonna update about P.D and today's trip =b

Well, because goin to P.D, I cannot go Ailin’s bday! ):

Anyway I malas wanna type and not so much picture I got. so don’t expect that much =b



All i did was just sitting dwn looking at ppl walk here and thr lol



Cousin & her husband =b




Let me intro the leng chai – Bingbing =b...He pose in every pictures I took with him ==








Told you!

But somehow he looks quite LC in this photo…

Right right? =b


About today, I watched…


“Where got ghost” punya movie @ 1U...this movie got 3 chapters but I can say the part3 is more nicer den part 1 & 2 =b If you get what i mean la and and Rm11 you know! D= but 1U punya seat very nice laa heh.


SS with specs and so in the end result are…

I'm-nerd-girl :P


I wanna buy this shirt..


but den dunno why in the end dint buy :P



Bought 3dvds

- Tsunami

- Ghost girlfriends past

- And I dunno d :P


So random I know =b but is comin up very soon =b



Cousin’s wedding 2moro! So fast d =b

Gonna go sleep now.


Nights.

No comments: