Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smile (:







I’m so bored. SS with all the lala-ish pose. Hahaaa this prove I mmg got nothing better to do d =b


Friends asked what’s wrong…why am I laughing till non-stop. Hmmm…

Before I reach the school this morning, I laugh till non-stop because the dog laa. I make short abit la.


Suddenly Appear a dog & is a SHE haha..so gilaa run here and thr infrt of my mum’s car *mummy ALMOST bang her* & so, she attracted me on her den I think so she wanna go chase after a form6 guy or something laa pulak…She fall into the longkang.


Ouch! Okkk…sound like I’m so bad laughing because the dog falls? I’m not that bad 1 okkk =b

Is super funny laaaaa…I just so malas wanna explain why d. Even my friends also laugh ok =b

But still kesien the dog laaa ): I wonder how’s she now…hmmmm…


Nowadays really damn boring la. Mahu complain abit =b

At school really got nothing to do BIGGER SIGH~

I guess this sat and sun I will be staying at home alone again? Hmmm…


And and after next got another 1 week holidays! HEH I will be so busy =b + I’m gonna Overnight at cousin’s hse – PD next Sat-Mon. I guess. den Tuesday is cousin’s wedding! Hahaha so fast-kan? :D

I just can’t wait. Sadly, YongAiLin’s bday on next Sunday summore! Arghhh which means I CANNOT GO CELEB WITH HER LA! Howwww saddd!! I’m so super sorry YongAiLin ):



End here (:


No comments: