Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And the night shall be filled with music.

Sister bought this for her friend’s birthday.

Is not mine, but did I mention before that I always dream to have this unique music thingy? Haha, I guess I did =) they got sell somewhere inside Pyramid.

I remember whenever I pass by that shop; I always go in just to play with this unique music thingy. At least maybe play with it just for awhile la =P. But too bad that titanic music sold out d =(

I seriously wanted to buy it soooo badly! But is cost rm40 just for this little thingy over here. I know is not worth it laa...Even Xingxing say it is not worth it too.

But really niceee laaa. I don’t even know what so nice until can get all my attention. == lol.

I guess I did pulled my elder sis into that shop, just because I wanted to show her how cute and unique this thingy is. And if I’m not mistaken, she said she willing to buy this for my b’day present ’10. =D Gottaaaa wait den ;D

Goodnight! =D


No comments: