Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopshopshop!

=D Yesss, I get to shops yesterday and today =D

Went to Pyramid as usual, but inside were so crowded till I cannot breathe. This explains why I don’t like go shopshop on weekends. ;p

Sisters want their Honeymoon so badly. Haha, honeymoon is the shop name la, I guess everything abt dessert? Is my 1st time went thr, hmm…not bad not bad. Will ajak friends go thr this comin thurs ;D

Talking abt this coming Thursday, is New Year’s Eve…Right? As I mention before that I tot I cannot go countdown with friends...but end up, I can. Parents said, If I guai enough to stay at home till this Wednesday then they will let me go countdown >=D

Anywayyyyy, who gonna go Pyramid? :D

The lovely Yinyin bring me go hang kai + somewhere mamak shop :D

Special? No? Don’t care. Cause is my 1st time again xDD

And now…….

I’m waiting for this movie to release! =D

Tonight I got master room for me to tido! Heh =DDD

Goodnight!









No comments: