Friday, December 11, 2009

Coughcough*


Hahhaa, okayy I’m sick. I can’t even sleep well because of my silly dog over here bark till non-stop. Idk what’s wrg with her that nowadays she bark till non-stop. Seriously need to teach her how to be quiet d ;p

I know cousin come over my hse this morning to check how my elder sis is because of that car accident. Ohh talking about the accident, Sis is alright same goes to that motor guy too. Still alive, Thanks God :)

Anyway, I was supposed to go Hospital along with my cousin this morning to check how my dear Uncle Benson is but I can’t even get dwn frm my bed. Wanna sms her but I left my handphone dwnstair. Wanna shout but I can’t even speak out as my voice abit sasa’ that’s why. Somehow, I guess sis told her I’m not feeling well that’s why I can’t go.

I’m not really sure but Uncle Benson might need to do operation. You know the operation is not really easy! As daddy said it can be dangerous too + the doctor also not sure about some problem.

Wtff…So means what? ):



No comments: