Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyoneeee!

Talking about X’mas, Let's see some picture (:



YES! I just get back from the “jam” @ Pyramid. I can't even get down from the car at all. Arghh! I damn piss off laaaa! Is like 11pm mmg can reach thr d, mana tahu those ahem* got nothing better to do, go block the entire road den simply scold people like mad. Included we *cousins, sis & me*. Cousin was fucking angry and feel like wanna give 1 big slap at them. From Bandar sunway make 1 big around then jammmmmmmmm till 12.15am only reach Pyramid! wtfff la! I can’t even celeb with friends ):

Parents wanted to bring younger sis & me go Genting but I tot it will be sooo damn sien over thr, so decided to celeb with cousin, sis and friends BUT now, I prefer go Genting better ;P Since some of my friend are at thr too. Lol.

Hahaha! Okayyy, I shall stop with the piss off stuff. Since its Christmas now…

Merry Christmas everyoneeeeeeeee! ;D



No comments: