Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Prayhardthatit’sagoodnews! :)

Hello :D

I guess I got so much to talk right here. Firstly, I watched Phobia 2 d :D Is not really a good movie at all, I mean nothing to be scad also. Just that the sound are making us scad or something like that. BUT I super love the last chapter. Is about the acting movie 1? Something like that la lol. Is funny and scary. The whole cinema’s people laughing + shouting like as if we’re siting on a rollercoaster xD hahahaa. Heard that got some people screaming…”whooo! she’s coming she’s coming! Run!” I laugh till non-stop when I heard ppl say this. As if like the movie can hear what you say only ;p

Anyway, Yesterday I was blur-ing cause I just woke up. Checked my handphone, there’s a missed call. Its daddy. Really very surprising, as daddy won’t call me in the morning / afternoon cause he always knows I’m pig-ing on my bed. Haa. Cousin called, asked did I know anything about his father. And yes, I know. Anyway, Parents said that Uncle Benson at the hospital yesterday. I keep asking daddy what happen what happen? How come how come? I guess daddy thinks I’m annoying because daddy only bring me go meet Uncle Benson. So, I went to hospital about 7pm+ over thr waiting till 12am+ only reached home. Talked with Uncle Benson, Guess what?! He told me something that almost make me cry!! I seriously scold him for saying something like that! ==”

And today, I did not went to the hospital just now…but Yinyin skype me, she told me that She and Ling just now cry..I asked why, what happen? She said Uncle Benson hardly breathe. Make them damn scad & worry :(

Ohhhgoshhh! Now I seriously wish Uncle Benson get well soon! Faster get well soon!! :)

I’m waiting for goodnews now…

Goodnight Folks! :)

God, Please not again! :(





No comments: